FOCUS will organise its Final Conference on 1-2 June 2022 in Brussels.
The FOCUS Final Conference – Living Well Together will be the occasion to discover and discuss the FOCUS results – insights from our qualitative and quantitative research, the FOCUS Approach to Dynamic Integration, our Implementation Guidance, among others – but also to reflect more broadly on issues related to dynamic integration together with other integration practitioners from the field, from academia, and from policy.
On the agenda:
- Different perspectives on dynamic integration,
- Reports from the FOCUS case studies,
- Insights from our comprehensive research study taking stock of socio-economic and socio-psychological integration in four countries,
- Workshops to experience our Living Well Together Resource and other outputs from the practice stream,
- A policy roundtable to discuss how the FOCUS findings can be made productive in policymaking and programming,
- A marketplace to discover projects and initiatives,
and much more.
The Conference will take place at La Tricoterie in Brussels.
Please save the date. Registrations will open in April.